Focus area: SAP Technology Center of Expertise (TCoE)
ID-PARTNERS.tech delivers high-end Enterprise Cloud Integration & Business Technology Platform solutions. Here we cover all integration domains from Process and Data to User-Centric and Thing Integration, bridging Cloud Solutions (SaaS) & Cloud Platforms (PaaS) with Multi Cloud Integration (iPaaS).
ID-PARTNERS.tech is a company where quality is of paramount importance. In addition, experience is an important distinguishing factor that is crucial for both your future colleagues and customers.
Are you looking for a job with a lot of responsibility, and are you keen to solve innovative and challenging problems in an environment that fosters scalable performant engineering and personal growth? Then you fit perfectly within our ambitions!
We are always looking for experienced SAP Cloud Solution Developers focusing on Cloud and On-Prem Solutions.
– Support and enable the comprehensive development, security and operations (DevSecOps) of a suite of SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) applications.
– You collaborate with various other members of the customer’s IT organization as well as Subject Matter Experts from Business.
– Working on developing and implementing solutions with SAP’s Business Technology Platform for cloud and ground (on-prem) solutions.
– Define and develop technology and integration solutions together with the architects at both an enterprise and project level.
– Share your skills / knowledge and help to improve the best practices and enable colleagues.
– Implement the SAP Business Technology Platform setup needed for solution on the platform.
– Understand ISA-M methodology and can translate reference architecture into solutions.
– Perform monitoring on generic SAP Business Technology Platform services.
– Working in a team or independently on Design, Development & Operations activities.
– Work according to the best practices, guidelines and architectural principles.
Education and experience
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (for example in Business & Information Technology).
– 3+ years of practical experience in SAP Cloud & Business Technology Platform Platform, preferably in an international environment as Developer/Consultant.
– Skilled in SAP in most or all of the following: Basis Technology, Database, Network & Security, Identity & Access Management, Application & Integration Development.
– Experience in hybrid cloud environment, understanding integration concepts, understanding hybrid application landscape.
– Certified SAP Business Technology Platform / SAP Technology (or proven track record).
– Experienced with SAP Fiori, SAP UI5 and cloud application deployments.
– Experience in full life cycle SAP (cloud) implementations.
– Architecture and agile framework experience and understanding (TOGAF, SAFe or other).
– Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality.
– Down-to-earth and professional, characterises our culture and characterises you.
– Strong customer focus, result-orientation and commitment to excellence.
– Leadership capability, responsibility and authority, ability to steer a team.
– Passionate about development and driving innovative solutions.
– A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments.
– Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance.
– Strong communication and presentation skills.
– Motivated and enthusiastic team player.
– Fluent in both Dutch and English.
For questions related to this SAP technology consulting job vacancy please reach out to: Kenny van Sleuwen.